photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

10/10/2010

Preston update





Now that Preston is on the move, you never know where you will find him. I don’t even know how he got in there, but he couldn’t get out! At least he is getting into his toys and not the rest of the house.

Preston has always loved looking at himself in the mirror ever since he was really little, but I think recently he has discovered it is actually “Preston” staring back at him, or else he just thinks he is a pretty funny little boy. Every time he catches a glimpse of himself he starts laughing. I’ve tried to get it on tape but I always miss it, so here is a little bit of him laughing, but again I missed the good stuff.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Preston is the heart! you are the hands and Skyler is the brain! thats the family! I read your blog. now that I'm an offical blogger I feel I must do my part and enjoy others lives! thanks for the stories and the pictures.

    Love your brother Jake

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!