photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

12/12/2010

The Great Chase

-->

Preston recently decided that it’s pretty funny to be chased. I walked into the room where he was and for some reason he thought I was coming to get him. He took off as fast as he could and started laughing so hard, so I decided to chase him to see what happens. We chased him for 30 mins and he LOVED every minute of it! We finally had to stop so he could calm down for bed, but he could have kept going all night!



Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! He is such a cutey, I miss my little preston buddy. Don't tell Skyler but I think he liked being chased by you better! Ha ha. I love you Skyler (: Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!