photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

12/05/2010

Santa Claus is coming to town...in 20 days!

Santa Claus is coming to town, and I saw him with my own two eyes!



This last week, our ward had a Christmas party, and of course the guest of honor, Santa Claus himself took time out of his busy schedule to join in on the fun, what a guy! Preston even got a little one on one time with Santa. Santa must have given Preston the lowdown while he was sitting on his lap because he has been a mighty good little boy lately. He’s on the NICE list for sure! So just a little reminder to all of you

-->

He sees you when you’re sleeping
-->

He knows when you’re awake
-->
He knows if you’ve been bad or good so be good for GOODNESS sake!
--> ***************
-->
On a side not: What better way to prepare for Santa than by putting up the Christmas tree







Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait until Santa comes. Not only is Santa coming but so am I!! Here I come family. It looks like my buddy is just big enough to start hanging out with me. For Christmas I want you and skyler to start doing a date night and leaving Preston with me. Oh I can't wait! I love you brooke, have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so jealous you saw Santa (: I will see him soon, I hope! I'm also jealous that again I will be the only one missing from Christmas. Boooo. Miss you! Lots of Love, Beebs

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to have Santa at your party! I love your tree. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!