3/09/2011
She has pretty much every hobby/talent known to man...honestly. She paints, draws, Published painting books, cooks, sews, decorates, skis, rides motorcycles,(This makes for one SUPER COOL grandma) cuts hair....I could go on forever but no need, I already know how amazing she is. Recently she decided that quilting wasn’t enough, so she decided to start designing and quilting her own quilts. So my lucky little Preston was the first to receive the FIRST original quilt design from Michelle’s Designs. Preston’s room has a little jungle fever going on so my mom decided to stick with the theme and make Preston a jungle quilt.

All of the tails and ears of each animal stick out so Preston has little pieces to play with, and he loves them. He just can’t figure out why he pulls so hard and the tails still stay on!
She did an amazing job!
I would most definitely die for this pattern if I saw the quilt hanging in a store.(and I’m not just saying it because she’s my mom) I really am that IN LOVE with it!
A big thanks to my wonderful mother, You never cease to amaze me.







Wow! That quilt rocks. And of course I already knew that your mother is amazing with all of her talents. But so are you! :)
ReplyDelete