6/27/2011
We have been doing a lot of packing lately...so I guess you could say the boxes have become Preston playground!

He LOVES climbing and is having a hay day with all of the stacked boxes!

After a few long days of packing we decided we needed a little break and what better place for a break than the WATER!
There is a new mini water park in town called Rexburg Rapids that just opened on Saturday. Preston and I met up with some cousins Sadie, Madison, & Tanner and spent the day in the water!
The slides are super fun, the lazy pool is perfect, and the rock climbing wall you see....not as easy as it looks, trust me!
Everyone was thinking Rexburg was crazy for building a outdoor water park since it's Freezing here 9 out of the 12 months of the year, And it is kinda crazy yes...but don't worry they almost made up for it because the water is HEATED!! Not like hot tub heated, but just the perfect temperature so when you get in you don't think your freezing, you actually think it's perfect!
We had so much fun I didn't even realize how long I had been in the sun...











Man I don't envy you! I hate packing. How fun that water parks looks though. That sunburn looks painful!
ReplyDelete