7/03/2011
Preston's Early Morning
A few days ago Preston decided that he wanted to wake up at 5:30 am (he usually sleeps till 8:30-9:00), so I go into his room and he has the biggest grin on his face. He was happy and ready for the day and I could hardly keep my eyes open so I laid on the couch while he did his thing.

First he watched a little Despicable Me, ate a little breakfast, and of course had a little horse riding stunt action going on!

I dozed off a few times but when I opened my eyes around 7:00am, my sweet little stunt man was fast asleep....on the arm rest! I figured this couldn't be to comfortable (and a little scared he would fall fast asleep and slide right off) so I laid him on me and we slept for 3 more hours!







0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!