8/23/2011
Back To School
Well it's that time of year again, back to school for everyone...OK not everyone, but for Skyler! Yesterday was Skyler's first day of dental school, all last week was orientation, but yesterday was his actual first real day, and he loved it...that's a good sign right? He also loves that he doesn't have to decide what to wear everyday, the school chooses for him. You know what else they chose for him?... he came home with a printed and bound schedule of pretty much his entire life, right down to his next dental appointment(which I thought was super funny) for the rest of the year.
(Yes, I did make him pose like a little school boy, I wanted him to wear his backpack but he wasn't having that!)haha

So there you have it, he's off and learning once again.
* * * *
He also wanted everyone to know that this is the last time he will be a freshman, Woohooo!







Sweet! Good for him! I think that's super funny that they tell him when his next dental appt. will be. :)
ReplyDelete