8/13/2011
Fun With The Sister!
Last week my sister Brittany and her kids came to Iowa for a visit. It was so fun to spend time with her and we are so lucky that she took the time to drive out to see us!

These sweet little cousins enjoyed each others company all week, chasing each other, playing with toys and just hanging out!


These pictures crack me up every time I look at them. Here we have Preston in the middle(the entire time not moving) giving crazy looks, while Bree and Kade make sure they strike a NEW pose for every picture snapped! We finally got a decent one.

After Preston and Bree went to bed Kade and I got to spend some quality time together. He helped me make cookies, played dress up, and then he just wanted me to take a picture of him striking a pose everywhere in the house (even under the end table).
What's a week with my sister without some sort of craft, right? We headed to the goodwill and it just so happened to be 50% off furniture day. We spotted this beast and with lots of convincing on Brittany's part, we made out with our new(and very used) table for $7.

We rushed home super excited and had this puppy painted within the next hour. We are very pleased with the final outcome, I mean who wouldn't be we spent less then $15 when it was all said and done and now I have a super cute blue table for my living room!
* * * * * *
(Yay for sisters week! OK not really sisters week since Britt was helping me with my house the whole time, but one of these years sisters week will consist or just the two of us in some exotic location shopping and having the time of our lives...one day...one day very far away!)








LOVE it. And it was an awesome sisters week! I came to help you and I probably did more damage than anything but dang it was fun (: I love all of those cute pictures! Thanks for letting us bombard your place! Sure love ya!!
ReplyDeleteYay for sisters week!!! I love all your cute pictures...looks like you guys had such a great time. Your kids are getting so big. I love the cute table you made...seriously impressd! Amazing!
ReplyDelete