10/19/2011
Yesterday I decided to not let Preston take a nap, and to not let Preston take a nap means I had to keep him very entertained. Why in the world would I want him to skip a nap you might ask? Well because this boy decided that he doesn't need sleep at night(No sleep and he is still very happy during the days, but I'm not sure his parents can say the same thing).When we finally get him to fall asleep(9-10pm), he wakes up almost every 3hrs until 7am, that's more than when he was a newborn. So were trying everything we can think of, so far NOTHING is working...so PLEASE, please, please give me some ideas, were sleep deprived here.
Anyways...I filled up the sink, threw in a few toys and before I knew it Preston was taking a bath!
First off with the pants, then the shirt...
Yes, he is wearing a swim diaper. We had left overs from this summer, thought I might as well use them up. haha This kept Preston(and me) entertained for a very long time, but NO the whole no nap thing didn't really make a difference last night.
Oh the many memories made while playing in the kitchen sink, did anyone else play/bath in the kitchen sink? Skyler thought it was unheard of, he said, "bath in the kitchen sink, noway...only when I was a newborn." No worries, I'll make sure Preston has many memories of the kitchen sink!







The sink is one of Reed's favorite places to play, too. And sorry to hear about the sleep problems--good luck. We're currently fighting nap wars, and I'm sad to say that I seem to be losing...
ReplyDelete