photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

10/19/2011

What's In A Name?


This little man is EXTREMELY OBSESSED with balls...and that's probably an under statement. So I made him a few bean bags to play with, in hopes that they would act as a ball. And since I was making them especially for Prest I figured I might as well personalize them.

Turns out he does loves to throw them...Also turns out that these babies are going to be one sweet learning tool when he starts to spell! ha ha Do you know how many words you can spell with the name Preston....a ton(actually TON is one of the words)!

Here's what we came up with...33

Preston, Presto,Pet,Pest,Pent,Person,Port,Pore,Pot
Rest,Rot,Roe,Rent,Rope
Stop,Stone,Store,Step,Spent,Sport,Snot
Ton,To,Top,Ten,Toes
On,One,Open
Not,Nope,Nose,Nest,Net

For a little bit I thought maybe that wasn't that many, maybe lots of names are like that? But then we tried a few others...

Preston=33
Romriell=13
Brooke=8
Steel=4
Skyler=2...(haha really Skyler 2? Sky & Key)

So Preston is the winner, do you have a name that compares? I'm sure there are lots but apparently not in our family.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Jake- ake, Jae, a, sweet! I got more then skyler that's all I care about!

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!