photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

10/31/2011

Hundred Acre Halloween

I love family halloween costumes, and I also love making them, but this year costumes weren't really in the budget so I had my mom send us one of my little brothers old costumes for Preston.

I kept thinking how bummed I was that the family wasn't dressing up so finally 2 days before our party we decided we had to do something. So I ran to the store and got $4 worth of felt and threw an owl costume together.

Not completely traditional Owl, I had to frill it up with a few flower and bright feathers to make it girly and fun!


Skyler doesn't like to dress up(how I got him to wear a Fred Flintstone robe last year is beyond me), so he went with the whole Christopher Robin theme, which meant all he had to do was wear a yellow shirt... he was mighty happy with that.


Every time Preston sees a pumpkin he yells BALL and tries to kick it, so when they had pumpkin bowling at the party, he was in heaven when he got to throw the pumpkin.

Preston liked to pick out his own candy, so if someone handed him a piece...that means he got two!haha And he always had to make sure he had one piece in his hand at all times.

Our trick-or-treating door was simple but what kid really cared what our door looked like, they just wanted our candy.


When Preston saw dad taking a picture wearing his hat, he ran and found his own and jumped right in!


Another fun Halloween for the record books, and so excited for the hectic holidays to come!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. You are so creative. You need to come share some of that brain with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the super cute owl costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aden says: leave it to skyler to not dress up!

    Tricia: Aden didn't even think about dressing up, so your hubby is a step ahead of mine!

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!