photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

11/06/2011

You Are My Sunshine

Snapped a few adorable pictures of Preston in the bath and decided that I needed to share them so....time for a little Preston update.

* 21 months *
* Goes to bed at 8, wakes up at 12am every night (sometimes 4am too) & wakes up at 7:30, not a very good sleeper right now to say the least.
* He decided he now only needs 1 nap, 2 naps will be missed but at least he still takes one.
* Did great in nursery for months but all of the sudden won't go unless mom is with him, hopefully he gets over this soon.
* Words Preston says: Ball, Bubbles, Balloon, Banana, Bagel, Baby, Bird, Blue, Dog, Deuce(Skyler's family dog) Juice, Shoes, Cheese, Night Night, Kiss, Grandma, Grandpa, Dad, Mom, Go, Pee/Poo Poo, No, Yes, Uh Oh, Bye Bye....probably a few more but at the moment I can't remember.

* LOVES wearing his hawkeye hat, especially when dad is wearing his. And thinks that he has to put his hat on before he can go outside.

* Some of his favorite foods are, bananas, noodles, hotdogs, bagels and we can't forget CHEESE!!! Somedays I swear it's the only thing he eats during the day. When I'm grating cheese for dinner I have to grate double what I need because I know Preston will eat all of it if I let him (Just like uncle Tayler, I remember once Tayler got grounded from the cheese because he ate so much of it, he had to ask permission anytime he wanted to eat it!haha).

* Thinks the only thing in life that matters right now are balls. Eats, sleeps, and breaths balls!

* Loves bath time. For a good 2-3 months he hated bath time and only took showers, but over the last few months he had a change of heart...not sure why but were glad we don't have to fight him every time he needs cleaned.
* Preston was blessed with some super long lashes. His uncle Jake and uncle Tayler have the longest lashes I've ever seen, so we like to tell them they passed on their wonderful gene. When Tayler was little he did not like it when girls would tell him how adorable he was with his long lashes, he always asked us "why do all the girls love my eyelashes so much" haha little did he know they were all jealous!

* Loves his dad and tries to be just like him. Preston loves to stand on the Toilet and watch Skyler get ready in the morning, and every morning he watches Skyler put shaving chalk on his face before he shaves. Well the other day the house was rather quite for a few minutes so I went on a hunt for Preston, only to find him in the bathroom putting shaving chalk all over his face(and in the right spot too). While I was on the ground picking up the crushed chalk, Prest climbed on the toilet grabbed Skyler's gel and put a big ol' glob in his hair...I guess he was just going through the morning routine, just like his dad.

* Likes to sit on the potty. We haven't officially started potty training yet, but for the past few months we just sit him on the potty so he will get used to it. I guess it's working cause he's told me a few times that he needs to go, one of them while he was taking a bath, that's why he's all bundled on the toilet.

* Loves to skype with the family. He will sit in front of the computer and jabber for hours, as long as there's a familiar face on the other side.


*No matter how bad our night was , no matter how big the mess, he always does something to put a smile on my face everyday, even without sleep how could I not love this little guy.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Your little guy is so cute! I love all of the pictures of him. Sounds like you have lots of fun with him. The Taylor cheese story is hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were some side splitting videos. I can always count of a good laugh from watching Preston. You are putting your photography skills to use capturing wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!