photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

12/04/2011

Oh Christmas Tree

We but up the Christmas tree the day after we came home from Thanksgiving break(while watching Elf), and it's pretty much been lit up ever since. I keep the windows closed during the day just so it's dark enough inside the house to see the beautiful lights!

Preston was LOVING all of the balls he got to hang on the tree. We were a little worried that a tree full of balls would be way to much of a temptation for the kid, but he hasn't tried to touch it...thank goodness!

And since we have a deck I took full advantage of outdoor Christmas lights. There's just something about Christmas lights.... they really light up my smile every time I see them!!

* * * * *
On a side note...because our extra sweet Christmas break and Christmas being on Sunday, today just so happen to be the last time I had to teach gospel doctrine class for the rest of the year(to bad there's only a few weeks till next year).... but Oh how happy that makes me!! And...I also am the ward choir chorister to a ward that has never had a choir, well today we had our 2nd ever practice and there was like 20 people there, woohoo were making progress! Today was a very good Sunday!!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!