photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

12/06/2011

Popcorn Ball Ornaments

Skyler's Mom sent us a package full of things to do for the 12 days of Christmas, last night was craft night! And it was the coolest craft, Dena always has awesome ideas!!

Popcorn ball ornaments.

Preston loved putting the tiny kernels inside the ornament.

But once the kernels popped he was a little confused why he couldn't get them out.

We had lots of fun making them, Thanks for our fun crafts night Dena, such a clever idea!
Everyone should gives these a try, there awesome! Instructions on how to make them here!

And to top off the fun, we woke up to SNOW!!! Just enough to barely cover the ground....but will take it!

So we went out on the deck and played in the snow "dust"!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad people came for ward choir! And oh my your gingerbread house is totally AWESOME! Wow! ...maybe I won't show you ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the popcorn ornaments! What a wonderful idea! I think I need to make these. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!