1/22/2012
Preston Is 2!
Happy Birthday to our sweet little 2 year old!
1-22-12
Seems like only yesterday we were celebrating your 1st birthday.

This year Preston requested a ball cake... well not really a full on request, but I'm sure he was thinking that he wanted a ball cake! He just woke up from him nap right before we did the cake (explains the sweet hair). When he saw the cake he got the biggest smile on his face and said, "OOHhhh BALL!"
He was lucky enough to have Grandpa & Grandma Romriell here with him, along with the rest on my family via internet (Thank you google plus!!!)
While we were waiting for the family to get online to join the party Preston was getting a little anxious...so he did a little taste testing.
As soon as he blew out the candles he Squealed for joy, cutest thing ever... I mean check out that face, can't you just hear the squeals? So after the party was over we relit the candles 10 times just to hear his adorable reaction every time he successfully blew out the candles!! Best part was he wouldn't blow out the candles until we sang Happy Birthday to him...every time!
His matching hat to go with the decor that I forgot to put on him during the party :(
Preston was very excited about all of the balls!
I made Preston some pillowcases and some ABC flash cards...fun stuff I know!!haha So the more exciting gift was given by Grandpa & Grandma Steel...
My family kind of has this thing for dirt bikes! (kind of...haha) So it's becoming a tradition that the grandsons get dirt bikes for their birthdays, so this year was Preston's year.
And man was he excited when he saw this baby waiting for him by the mailbox.
Preston patiently waited while I put the bike together. I guess I should have spent a little more time with my Dad in the garage, it took a lot longer than it should have.
He thinks it's pretty sweet! Grandpa Matt will be proud to see him cruising around on his Honda!!
Preston, You are my sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey. Cheesy?...a little, but SO So true!!!
You have brought more joy into this family than ever imagined, thanks for always putting a smile on our face Preston. You are one sweet, loving, happy little boy, and your ours forever!
Love Mom & Dad










Happy Birthday, Preston! I love the picture of him after he blew out the candles--so cute.
ReplyDeleteSo fun! What a cute little guy. That picture is classic. I can just hear his squeal! P.S. love the cute banner. :)
ReplyDeletePreston is adorable! You can see his cute character in all of his pictures. I love the one with green cake all over his face!
ReplyDelete