photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

1/25/2012

Spreading Some Joy!



Yes, it is true...baby #2 is on its way, and we couldn't be happier!! 
I finally went to my first appointment today at 16 weeks, everything is looking great so we figured it would be a good time to share the joy!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

10 comments:

  1. Aww!!!! I has a feeling you would announce something soon!!!! Congrats! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you! Another baby will bring so much joy to your already sweet family! We just love you guys! Love, The Spendlove's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting! Glad things are going well! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Brooke! Cute pictures, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woop whoop! I'm excited for another little romriell to grace the world with their sweet little face! Can't wait for july. Love love your pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!!! I'm super excited for you guys. And yes, such cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! What exciting news! And I love the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Now I can start telling the whole ward! he he :)

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!