photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

2/05/2012

And The Birthdays Are....Over

Well yesterday we celebrated my birthday, the big 23! One birthday party after another...seems like all we have been doing the last 3 months. But now were done, no more birthdays for a long while.

Skyler made the day very special starting off with some cute wrapped presents....I mean who can actually wait all day before they open their gifts, not me. Haha get them all done bright and early! Preston helped of course, and did a very fine job!


Since I'm falling more and more in love with nail polish every day I got some Skyler got me some....purple nail polish!!!!(I know, I'm finally breaking out of my only pink collection). And I have to tell about the super sweet nail polish pen Dena got me, only because I think everybody should own one. You can draw your own designs(Like valentines hearts...so cute!) I seriously am going to redo my nails every few days now!haha 


My mom hooked me up with adorable clothes and SUPER DUPER cute necklaces and....
Funny story, I thought I was getting a box of chocolates, well when Preston started opening it I noticed it was a tin box and thought...oh bummer no chocolates, but when he finally flipped the box over to reveal the front I YELL GINGHERS!!!! WAY WAY better than chocolates! Skyler says what are Gators?haha Gingers are only the sweetest sewing(fabric) scissors that I've wanted forever...thanks mom, your the best! 

    
  Oops....32? Definitely not yet, how about 23!!!


                         
Our attempt at a family picture!! Haha The first one's my favorite, Preston looks like he just got poked in the eye....which he may or may not have, I'm not really sure.



              
 We haven't been out to eat in....over a year or more so Skyler treated me to Olive Garden(my favorite)!
Thank goodness we discovered our credit card does Olive Garden rewards cards!! 

Skyler got me a SD card for my phone, so now I can take pictures on my phone and put them on my computer!!! (That's why there a lots of low quality pictures, I was testing it out at dinner, LOVE IT!)


Ended the evening with super yummy cake Skyler made, check out that frosting job...I was pretty impressed!




And apparently Preston thinks that all birthday cake should be eaten like it's your first birthday...DIVE RIGHT IN!  All manners out the window at our parties(notice the feet on the table).


Thanks to a very sweet husband that made my birthday so special!! 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday! your little belly is staring to show :) I've seen those nail pens... I want one! hope you had a great bday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE!!!! You look so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!