2/23/2012
The Big Reveal
The scratch cards have been received by all my family, so now it's time to share the news with everyone else!
Here's a little video of two of my little brothers, Ryan & Tayler scratching off their cards.
Since Lane(my brother) is on a mission in Africa and it takes a really long time to send anything to him I sent him a play by play of pictures in his email last week...so this is how I told Lane.
(Lane), Pretend you just got this really cool scratch card in the mail, grab your penny and make your guess.
I know your guess would be boy cause that's what you have been telling me the whole time, but to please me you will be scratching girl first.
Only to find out that in fact...we are not having a girl.
So then you finish scratching boy, laughing your head off and thinking... I told you so!
Yes it is true, we are having a boy (and don't worry I still am super excited). Two little boys, if he's anything like Preston we'll have some of the cutest boys of them all.









Congratulations, Brooke! Having two boys is a lot of fun :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you guys! That is super exciting :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDelete