photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

2/19/2012

The Results Are In

Ladies and Gentleman, the results are in. The Romriells are having a ___________??
You didn't really think I was going to tell you, did you?

I had to come up with some clever way to share our news, and figured I'd turn it into a game.
I've been busy at work sending off scratch cards, so I'm not about to spill the beans yet. But stay tuned, cause once my family has opened their mail I'll be back to spread some joyful news!

(p.s. Once the news has been spilt, the scratch card tutorial will be over on my craft blog).

I will admit, I was just too excited that I had to go shopping after the ultrasound for our sweet little babes first outfit! And while in the process I came across this adorable shirt for Preston...I'm a sucker for a little guy in a button up (and the spiked hair...OH the spiked hair!!!)
I mean really, how stinkin' cute is he?


So place your guesses (pretend you have a sweet little scratch card). I'll be back in a few days with the results...the real results!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. Brooke those cards are adorable! How did you make them? I am so doing that for our next baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeannette, I'll put a tutorial up on my craft blog in a few days! I had to come up with something super original, cause there's so many clever ideas on pinterest everybody has seen it all now a days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative! What a fun way to announce. I'm excited to hear the results! P.S. Love Preston's cute little shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards! I'm gonna guess boy! Because I had a dream it was a boy! ANd my dream of you being pregnant was right so I'll stick with boy! lol. Also I figure if it was a girl you would have handmade a super cute frilly lil going home outfit with matching bow and accessories instead of buying one! lol. I guess I'll find out in a few days! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!