2/19/2012
Tooth Perks!
Skyler has been hard at work for 6 months now, so it was about time for a sweet little dental school perk. I mean...in the last 6months we've paid more for school than some people pay for their entire educational career (Don't even think I'm exaggerating).
So a sweet new toothbrush made us extra happy!
Thank You Oral-B for giving Skyler a free gift, and trying to convince him that your toothbrushes are awesome. And thank you Skyler for bringing home a cool toothbrush that I get to enjoy too!
They even threw in all the goodies!
I have to say, I've kind of always been obsessed with the dentist, I LOVE to go to the dentist and when I was little I loved any book about going to the dentist, I even said I was going to marry a dentist...(where working on making that official). So I get really excited when Skyler brings home dental tools and free tooth goodies!
This little thing tells you how long to brush, where to brush, if your brushing to hard, and it even gives you a BIG OLD happy face when your done, and winks at you if you go past 2:30. I must say my teeth felt much cleaner after using this than normal...maybe that's just cause I didn't do a good job before, but it seems to be working for me!







Brandt just got the same toothbrush with all the goodies as well...love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome toothbrush!
ReplyDelete