photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

3/29/2012

Changes Are Happening

Well I decided that I'm already tired of what's in Preston's room and a new baby is a perfect excuse to re-decorate!! I'm changing things up...and I'm LOVING Navy blue and lime green right now so I figured if I made this sign and painted it a different color(that doesn't match right now) it might make me get on the ball and make stuff for the new and improved room(well... we'll see how much I can actually change on no budget) for now it may just be a dream.

I saw this sign for sale for bukoo bucks and fell in love with the saying. Skyler's dad gave me some scrap wood he had and we had ourselves an adorable sign for the brothers room for under $2.00...heck yeah, that's how we roll!

This little man is getting excited to be a brother...and LOVES Loves loves babies. Evertime he see's a baby he says Ahhhhh baby, cute baby! It makes me super excited for him to meet his little brother.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!