photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

3/26/2012

Oh Baby Oh Baby!

I'm not the hugest fan of sharing pictures of myself getting big ; ) haha But it's always fun to see a few pictures, right? 

I hit 24 weeks last Saturday, so I did a little self portrait "maternity" photo shoot in the mirror. haha I have a secretive blog that's my pregnancy journal, where there are lots of photos that only I see... so I figured I'd share a few pictures here where people other than me can see!




Yay for a baby that's kicking like crazy and growing up a storm, only 3 1/2 more months to go...wow that sounds so soon, I LOVE IT!! Too bad this little man isn't going to have a name by then...we better get thinking.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I loved the self photo shoot! So cute! You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love preggo pics! I must be crazy because I think I look cuter with a preggo belly! Glad to hear everything is going sooo well! He looks like he is sitting super low! Maybe he will be early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just not right that a person looks so cute pregnant! Glad you shared the photos! I love them, & I'll love it even more when I get to see who is hiding inside!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are too cute! love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures! Your boxes look fabulous. You never fail to amaze!

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!