4/09/2012
Easter 2012
We headed to Skyler's parent house for Easter... but Skyler's parents are in Idaho helping his brother move so Preston was a little confused when we got to Grandpa & Grandmas house and no one was there. But Skyler's sister, Farrah, came to town on Saturday, so we were able to spend Easter with her family, who we haven't seen in years.
Prest was pretty pleased to wake up to a basket full of goodies!
And I was having so much fun filling baskets! (Pictures in the closet = bad lighting)
It's so fun to carry on all the traditions from growing up...so I made sure we had all the traditional candy & a banana of course!
Sporting his new bow-tie and look very sharp!
Preston and his cousins, Trenton and Addie.
Every time I see these boys together they makes me smile, Prest loves the weekend cause it means more time with Daddy!
(Anyone who knows Preston knows he has THE MOST facial expressions you have ever seen on a little man. It's kind of hilarious to watch his eyebrows, mouth and entire body go crazy every time he has something important to say)....This was the look I got when I told him he found ALL the eggs!
Addie and Preston were inseparable. Addie walked around and mothered Prest, and he did everything she said and loved every second of it.
Our little egg hunter!
We had such a fun Easter spending time with Farrah and her family, and can't wait for them to move close this summer so we can see more of them.
Easter 2012 {LOVE} The Romriells








0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!