photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

4/04/2012

Very Very HAPPY News!!

This here is my ever so beautiful "Favorite" sister Brittany (Bree is beautiful too of course)!
Brittany and her sweet little family live in Miami.....(WAY way to far away), while Mike has been going to podiatry school(that's Feet in case you were wondering) & Mike graduates in 3 weeks...WOOHOOO!! Mike visited lots of cities last year looking into different podiatry residencies, then he ranked them in order from his favorite place(#1) to his least favorite place. Then the residency programs do this CRAZY match up thing...where they pretty much rank the people they want, and if your numbers match up that's where you go.
WOW I really didn't explain that well, but I'm just trying to get the point across that MIKE is incredibly AWESOME!!!

Britt you may have to leave a comment & explain how it really works...but the point is, MIKE IS INCREDIBLE!

So....Britt called me this morning with the BEST news ever. Mike matched his number #1 pick, which means... THEY ARE MOVING TO KANSAS CITY!!!!!
That means I'll only live 5 hours from her...which is way better then 25 hours(and she'll only be 6hrs to our parents). We are going to party it up, I can't even begin to tell you how HAPPY I am. WOOHOO for my most favorite sister ever moving close to me! Way to go MIKE, I owe ya one....I always knew you were my favorite brother-in-law on myside of the family!!

One day we will live in the same town...but we have to pace ourselves, cause that would just be the party of our lives!!!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!!!!!! i'm SO SO SO excited!!!! We are gonna party HARD!! thanks fort posting the good news for me since i'm such a lame-O! I'll refer everyone to your site :) you're the best! Our dreams are getting so much closer to reality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's happy news! Congrats to Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome news for both of you;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Now I am excited! Do they know where they are going to live? Let me know if she needs any help finding a place to live. We love it here in Kansas City!

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!