5/10/2012
How Preston Recycles
I was putting the groceries away the other day and every time I emptied a box I gave it to Preston to throw in the recycling bin...(I've never recycled a day in my life until I moved to IOWA. Our place came with a recycling bin & when I found out the city charges you a monthly recycling fee I figured I better actually recycle so the pick up guy doesn't get free money from me!haha) Anyway... It was quit for a bit, so I walked outside and found Preston hanging out in the bin....and a little while later he discovered that boxes make for good hats! He came marching into the house all happy like he was sporting a kings crown or something!! They come up with the silliest things.







0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!