photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

5/02/2012

I've Hit The Home Stretch

{I'll be 30 weeks on Saturday}
I kind of can't believe how fast time has gone, but I'm sure the next 2 months will take there sweet time.  Less than 10 weeks to go and we get to meet our new little man.

At my last Dr. appointment we had to sit around for an hour before I could get my blood drawn {after I drank the nasty sugary drink, for the diabetes test} so we trekked across the hospital to waste a little time. We strolled past an office that had cartoons on so we parked in the hallway and watched through the window! Preston was a champ.

On a happy note also related to babies... My brother Shane and his wife Sadie welcomed a new little one into the world this week.
{Little Miss Maely}
10:28pm on April 30, 6lbs. 6ozs., 19 1/2inches long.
She's a cutie and I can't wait to meet her one day...cause our Google + chats do not do her justice(but they'll do for now).

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. You look so good! I just love baby bumps! You are always dressed too cute! You'll have to tell me your secrets of clothes shopping on a budget! ;D

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!