photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

5/11/2012

White Coat Ceremony

This week Skyler finished most of the book work portion of first year! So for the next 2 months he gets to see patients! Because he is finally moving on from book work to patient work a little more, they do a little ceremony for the dental students. The white coat ceremony, representing them being "health professionals"...not just students anymore.

Doesn't he look a little more legit in his fancy white coat! haha To bad they hardly ever wear them again...mainly just a symbolic thing. But it was pretty fun to see. 
Then after all the dental students received their coats, they stood up and recited the Oath of a Dentist.


 We are very proud of Skyler and all his hard work his first year...I can't even imagine the excitement when he's actually done in 3 years. 

 P.S. doesn't Skyler look so handsome in his new glasses(1st pair ever)...oh man, I sure LOVE this guy!!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. He looks super legit. Way to go Skyler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! One step closer is ALWAYS exciting!! And cute outfit Brooke, I like that striped top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Skyler! Brandt has his white coat next summer. I cant even imagine the excitement in three years either! Wahoo, first year down and three more to go!

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!