7/01/2012
Today I have a very random thought...
FIRST: I LOVE milk and Preston LOVES milk, pink milk & chocolate milk. He always asks me for some "Milk Mix Please!"(we go through 3-4 gallons a week, {I don't think that's normal for a family of 3}haha)
When we moved to Iowa I noticed that the milk is sealed with the little pull tab AND sealed with the regular plastic ring that you have to break, does that mean our milk is extra fresh since it's extra sealed? I don't really notice a difference...weird to me! And trust me, I know my milk....Reed's dairy(in Rexburg) BEST MILK EVER! Skyler didn't believe me so he did a milk test on me to see if I could taste a difference, and I totally could...it's just that good. You should try their chocolate milk too...AHHH, your mouth will seriously fall in love!
When we lived in Rexburg our the milk had a name stamped on the jug(right next to the date), my brother-in-law Mike always tried to convince me that it was the name of the cow they got the milk from...haha I probably believed him too! But really...I never found out what the name was for, anyone know??
And now your all probably thinking, did she really just write an entire post dedicated to milk? Why yes I did...and if you made it this far...YOU just read an entire post about milk!
haha you know you love it!







Me and my girls LOVE milk as well! I am pretty picky about the kind of milk that we get because I can seriously taste the difference. Brandt thinks I am crazy. Costco has pretty darn good milk!
ReplyDelete