8/29/2012
4 Years Of Lovin'
4 Wonderful Years!
It seems like we have been married forever, but 4 years actually isn't that long compared to an eternity together, and boy does it make me happy to know that I get to spend eternity with my handsome husband.
Everyday just keeps getting better, I sure do LOVE this guy!
I may or may not have cropped 15 people out of this picture, just so I could have the most recent picture of Skyler and I standing by each other!haha
Our Happenings In 4 Years...
4 Homes(3 states)
4 Members of our family
4 Degrees Kind Of(working on the 4th) Funny that only one of those is mine!
And of course plenty more...just not anything that is a "4"
Our little family of 4 in 4years! (yes, once again a cropped picture)










0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!