photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

9/06/2012

Unexpected Items

I love when I'm unloading my groceries and I find items that I had no idea I purchased. Hmmm...I wonder how those got in there. I can just picture Preston grabbing something yummy off the shelf and dropping it into the cart right as I'm not looking!haha And what unexpected item did I find this time? Nope, not juice boxes, fruit snacks or even candy, just some good old cheddar cheese of course, I expect nothing less from you Preston! 
At least it's something that will get eaten.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I just love little kids and the way that their minds work. It cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!