photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

10/07/2012

I Heart Little Brothers

There's something about matching little siblings that I LOVE! So I'll probably do it to them all the time...If I ever actually bought them clothes that is. (But since we have awesome family and friends that keep us stocked up, it may be a while!)
These particular outfits are from Carol, our very sweet friend that does so much for us. 
We sure do love her!
And Yes, Wes is looking a little chubby in a few of these...haha he is chubby, but the camera adds 10lb(And his outfit is still to big, I just couldn't resist any longer)


And...that's all.
I Heart Little Brothers!!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Adorable little boys & adorable little outfits!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to match my girls all the time. I think its so cut when siblings match.

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!