photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

11/12/2012

Craft Week

This year since Britt lives in KC we meet in the middle and did craft week at her house. I have yet to take pictures of the things we actually made. But here are a few pictures from the week. 
Taking a break from painting Bree's room. Grandma would pull out her violin and the kids would put in their requests...they were loving it!

 Little sneeky Presto got into Kade and Bree's Halloween candy and got himself every sucker he could find. Super Wes must not have been on the lookout at the time, cause Presto got away.

Everytime I vacuum at home Preston pulls out his horse and pushes it around like he is vacuuming. Britt left the house for a while so I pulled out the vacuum and the next thing I know Preston is behind me with this giant wooden horse ready to help. It was super funny because the horse was so heavy he could hardly move it. He kept saying wow, this horse is too heavy!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!