photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

11/13/2012

Wesley's First Haircut

Well, the time finally came for Wesley to get his first haircut...
{10-13-12}
OK, so maybe it was time for his first haircut 3months ago.
Check out how long, I'm pretty sure I could braid it!haha

 
Grandma Michelle did the honors, and had him looking sharp in no time.
He mainly just got the long stringy curls cut off...
Oh yeah, and the mullet he was growing in the back!


  It's amazing how grown up they look after a little haircut.
Such a handsome little guy.
Now I'm off to cut Preston's...wish me luck, we always have tons of fun ;)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Oh he is so dang cute! I can't bring myself to cut aizys mullet haha

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!