12/06/2012
Problem Solved...Kind Of
Well folks, it's time to play MAJOR catch up.
My sweet blog was having issues. But thanks to my wonderful husband who figured out a way to get me a little more space and my cousin Lynnie who told me how to fix my blogging problem(Thanks a million Lynnie, seriously it made my day!) I'm back in business.
My husband brought it to my attention that I am running out of space everywhere in my life right now. haha kind of true and not funny.
First my blog told me I was out of space, then last night my computer told my I'm pretty much out of space(thankstomillionsofpictures). And I was cleaning out closets yesterday and realized once again...OUT OF SPACE.
But don't worry, there is always space for these little cuties(and Skyler of course).
What am I to do, better get things figured out FAST!
But until then...here goes
Enjoy the catch up!








0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!