photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

12/10/2012

Santa Made Our Day!

We were cruising through the mall the other day looking for a Christmas gift (around 2:00 when know one else is there yet) and guess who we saw?

Santa of course!

Preston walked up to the gate of Santa's little workshop (not the entrance gate, the barrier gate) gave it a good push and snuck right in! Luckily there were no other children there as he went full speed ahead and jumped up on Santa's lap. Although we may have been a little annoyed that he just ran away from us, it was pretty cute to see him so excited (so we didn't really stop him). 
He sat there with Santa for a good five minutes, chatting it up, looking at a book, and making sure Santa knew all the desires of his heart (toys, cars, & a sucker)!
Of course the lady running the camera was snapping away and asked if I wanted to buy some of the pictures (they were actually really cute). But as cute as they were I sadly had to tell her no, they were a little pricey. After I finally got Preston down and we were walking away, the sweet lady turned to me said Merry Christmas and handed me one of the pictures she went ahead and printed. I hope she realized how happy she made me, with my giant smile (and I'm pretty sure I said thank you 10 times haha)!


I thought it was the sweetest thing ever! It makes me so happy to run into good happy people every once in a while. The Christmas season sure helps bring out the good in people!
Then they topped us off with 2 free kids meals at chick-fil-a, which also made us happy since eating out doesn't really fit into our budget either. You should have seen our little family sharing our kids meals. Haha, We were loving life!
Santa made our day!


 
Preston walks around with his picture everyday, mesmerized by him and Santa.
Cutest thing ever!
Makes me even more happy we have the picture!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!