photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

2/26/2013

Preston's Thoughts

A few days ago Preston woke up from his nap and I excitedly said, "Preston your awake from your nap!" He replied,
"No mom, I wasn't napping I was just watching movies on my eyes".
We laughed and realized that was just about the most clever way to describe dreaming.
{We loved it}



Preston's favorite song right now is "Follow The Prophet". He sings it all the time.

(He has been trying to get me to take him to the gym ((to go running)) all morning, but I told him we had to wait for Dad to get home)
He starting singing follow the prophet and decided to switch the words up a bit, it went like this...
Follow the prophet, dont I need to go astray.
I tried to correct him and he just said, "But Mom, I need to go astray to go running".

...Yeah, I guess that's one way to look at it.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!