3/04/2013
Baby It's {Still} Cold Outside
I was talking to my Mom on the phone and she said happily told me she walked outside barefoot in the 70degree weather today. So I thought I would post a few pictures to remind everyone that we are still freezing in Iowa. Drinking lots of HOT chocolate and spending way too much time indoors.
We are currently in a winter storm advisory warning for the next 24 hrs. Here's to hoping we actually get that foot of snow they're anticipating so we have something to play in (We only got like 2" the last time we were in a winter warning...lame).
We hope all of our friends and family are staying warm from the cold...or enjoying their pre-spring heat.







0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!