photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

2/14/2013

Valentine's Day{2013}

Skyler was in charge of Valentine's Day this year and even planned it a fishing theme.
He came home early from school to start dinner and made us Mahi Mahi with mango-vanilla coulis...yep, my husband is a better cook than me, and it was so good(wish I could get him to cook every night, then we would all be happy!).
After we ate our fish we went "fishing" which Preston LOVED and asks us everyday since if we can do more fishing. The back of the fish had words on them, one of which was a clue for our dessert...delicious chocolate fondue of course(our favorite)! 

 Skyler has recently taken on the art of calligraphy  Actually only like 1 days before Valentines day, so I was rather impressed when he gave me my card...his first ever calligraphy card!
And since Skyler was covering the food portion of the night, I figured I would do a little decorating! With Preston's help we cut out LOTS of hearts to hang.


And Skyler swapped out the traditional bouquet of flowers for 1 rose and some stinkin' cute new boots that I have been wanting forever...that's true love!haha
He's the best!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Love the decor. You are so creative! And those boots are SSOOOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!