photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

3/28/2013

Spring Break {Part2}

Tip #1- Never let your child(ren) stick the end of your computer charger in their mouth(at least that's what I think happened to it) $80.00 later I have a fully charged computer.
Not a very fun way to to spend $80.

We headed into Omaha to the apple store to pick a up new charger for my computer and Scheels just happened to be right across the street. Skyler has told me multiple times about the ferris wheel inside Scheels, so when I found out we would be right by that Scheel's store I asked if we could go inside for ride!
Skyler and I have never been on a ferris wheel together...and everyone needs to ride a ferris wheel with their husband in their lifetime, am I not right?
It probably would have been a little more romantic over the Santa Monica Pier, but over looking a store full of sporting equipment and taxidermied animals was just perfect;)

Skyler Dad got us some tickets and hopped on with Preston for his first ride ever. I forgot how surprisingly quick it spins. I was a little worried that Prest might not like it. But he is getting a little more fearless as the days go on...he loved it and asked to go again.
 

On our way home we stopped by the Lauritzen garden's to see a lego exhibit. I was completely shocked at the things people are able to build out of lego's. And totally bummed I didn't bring my camera(phone pics will have to do). At the bottom you will see my lego building skills...yep, that's as good as it gets people
L.O.V.E. I.T.




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!