3/28/2013
Spring Break{Part1}
This year we spent our spring break in Iowa. No, not at home, but clear on the other side of Iowa where Skyler's parents live. It was such a great week to sit around and relax and not have to worry about school...not that I ever worry about school but you get what I mean.
Omaha is the Union Pacific headquarters(where's Skyler's dad works) so there are lots of train things to see around the area. We visited the Union Pacific museum where we got to explore and sorts of trains. Preston's favorite part was the giant train wheel...and the self portraits with some train robbers(but for some reason those didn't get sent to me).
The last day we were there Skyler's mom but together a Easter egg hunt and lunch for all of the family.
The egg hunt was rather cold(where are you Spring?) but the kids had plenty of fun running around hunting for candy filled eggs...who wouldn't?
Oh yeah, and Preston got his hair cut while we were there. I always cut Prestons hair but I didn't bring my stuff and he was in desperate need of a cut. Dena suggested a friend of hers that cuts hair at her house, so we went for it.
Preston's first hair cut not done by me(or my mom).
{HANDSOME}







0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!