3/19/2013
Wesley{8 Months}
I can't say that much has happened between 7 and 8 months...except he got cuter of course!
* One of Wesley's little teeth finally broke through the gums...the day of his 8months mark!
* Still moving backwards, but now he sticks one of his legs out to the side to stop himself and prop him back up to sitting position.
* Continued his way up the size ladder by moving on to size 4 diapers. He has a big baby bum;)
* He is such a laid back baby. He sits on the floor or lounges in his swing and just observes life around him.
* He has taken a liking to the horse, yep "The Horse". He loves to ride the horse and listen to it sing. Then he cries when you take him off of it.
* Last month he developed the squawking business but this month he actually learned how to use the squawking to get what he wants...or at least try to get what he wants.
* We think he might be thinning out a little(in his face)...like so little you probably can't really tell but every once in a while we notice it. So we'll see how that actually plays out, cause I was a chub till I was like 4.
The big 8 Month mark landed on Pi Day...3.14{That would be the reason I squeezed the little Pi sign in the date on the board!}









Your boys are so darling! I can't wait to see you guys in may! I even had a dream about it haha
ReplyDelete