5/11/2013
A Trip Home
Wow...Someone has been MIA for way to long.
Here's a quick little recap in mainly pictures, that's what people enjoy most right?
Brittany(my sister) was blessing her new little guy Nate 2 weeks before Jakes wedding so I meet my family in KC for the weekend and then continued my adventures with them while leaving my poor husband at home. alone. to study:( (I at least made him lots of freezers meals, to bad that doesn't really make up for your wife missing for 2weeks)
Preston enjoyed every second outside in a nice big yard. He loved the animals, feeding the fish everyday with Grandpa, riding dirtbikes, riding lawnmowers(more like sleeping on mowers), gardening, Annie-I-Over with the uncles and pretty much anything else the uncles did with him.
Wesley loved the stairs(which he learned how to climb), the dog, Grandpa feeding him lots of good food, and anyone else that gave him attention.
I loved my old home, my old room, a yard to enjoy, a gorgeous piano that needed to be played and spending lots of good time with my sweet family. I didn't love that my husband wasn't there...biggest bummer of the whole trip, but I really did love the {VACATION}!
On our way to Idaho for the wedding...you would never guess that it is May.
My parents dropped the boys and I off at the Denver airport. My Dad got an escort pass and took us all the way to our gate(which is almost as far as you can possibly go in the airport since we fly on little planes to get to Iowa). Preston fell asleep before the plane even took off ans Wesley about ten minutes later. Both sleept the entire time(thank goodness). Skyler was waiting for us at our arrival gate in Iowa. Preston told Skyler we got on a plane but the plane didn't fly into the sky...since he sleept the whole time we were in the air he thought we just sat there:(
Poor kid missed out on all the fun!










0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!