5/26/2013
Them That {Believe}
Everyone should GO NOW and listen to this.
-Jeffrey R. Holland, April 2013 General Conference
He speaks with such POWER you can't help but feel the spirit and the love he has for everything he speaks of.
When I was little I felt I was leaning on my parents testimony "believing the church was true". So when Elder Holland shared the story of the young boy that "believed"...it kind of tugged at my heart strings:)
And then he ended with a powerful testimony and a sweet invitation...
"if your faith is a little tested in this or any season, I invite you to lean on mine."
I could go on and on about how much I {LOVED} this talk...but I won't. Just have a listen for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
And here are a few of my favorite parts of the talk. E.N.J.O.Y.








Brooke,
ReplyDeleteDo you mind if I use this for YW Camp? I'm working on a Faith Walk and I would love to have one of these for each YW as a handout.
Steph
Go for it! I put it on my craft blog too. If you need the file I could email it to you. Just let me know.
Delete