5/16/2013
Wesley {10 Months}
Wesley is 10 months old.
I kind of can't believe to he is almost a year old
....so crazy, right?
- Pulls himself up to everything and stands there one handed. Yeah, he thinks he's pretty cool. Here's to hoping he's not walking in a month:( He already has enough bumps and bruises from furniture.
- Wesley still has not a met a food that he will not eat.
- Climbed stairs for the first time in KS. We don't have stairs in our home so I'm not so sure he will remember that he knows how
- Sleeps on his stomach. I lay him down on his back and the second I lay him down he arches his neck back and turns to (kind of) his side. When I check on him he is on his stomach (He is my mini-me)
- Sat in a shopping cart for the first time ever. He usually is sleeping in his car seat by the time I get to the store and since he wasn't I thought I would let him experience the grocery store on the next level...loved it!
- Met his uncle Lane for the first time ever and of course....loved him!
- Started saying Mama...it's about time right? We tried to get him to say Grandpa while we were in KS and he actually says "something" that sounds just like it. So we will go ahead and say he says Grandpa:)
- Still our sweet as can be Wesley
During our {LONG} journey to Idaho we did many things to entertain the boys....such as
Tickle the chubs!









He is the cutest little boy! In almost every single picture he has the biggest smile and I just love his cheeks!
ReplyDelete