7/14/2013
Wesley {12 Months}
12 Months we have enjoyed this little guy in our family, and can't even remember what it was like without him. He just squeezed right in and stole our hearts.
I set Wes down to take pictures and he grabbed the eraser and went to town. I guess that was his way of saying I'm done with these (good thing it was our last month).
12 Months:
- He is officially walking. Started 3 or 4 days before his birthday.
- He's starting to dance every time he hears a beat.
- Figured out how to make "little indian" sounds with his hand over his mouth.
- ....As well as sounds with his tongue. His way of communicating I guess!
- Loves to clap, and gets so excited when you clap for him.








0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!