7/14/2013
Can you believe the day is finally here. Our sweet {little} Wesley is
ONE YEAR OLD.
Wesley is one Happy boy. I could end this entire post right there, because that's really all you need to know about Wes. When he spots you he throws the sweetest grin your way, making every worry melt away in a second.
You can always count on Wes to make you smile:)
Well almost always...except for in the middle of the night:(
I love seeing adorably decorated birthday parties, so I thought I would have a go at it on a $20 budget.
When I think of carnivals I think of FUN, HAPPY things. And since that's all Wes, the theme just stuck. Why I need a {THEME} for my 1 year olds birthday is beyond me, but I seriously can't help myself. I get so giddy when I decorate (I know, it's crazy).
I didn't even think about what a mess the black frosting would make. Um...hello? Amateur mistake.
Thankfully a quick dip in the bathtub was all it took to get Wes looking clean{shaven} again;)
Skyler is a master cake decorator...who would have know right? I was helping him frost the cake until I realized my half was looking subpar to his. So I slowed down and let the master take over:) The bears eyes turned out a little bug-eyed...bahaha It's OK though, he tasted great!
Some may say over the top for my
{1 year old}
But come on, I'm a stay at home Mom/ Photographer. I want a good picture and I have lots of time to dedicate to my little guys. I made all the printable's and decor after the boys were in bed (in under 2 hrs). And spent less than $25.00
..So why not?
I got my adorable pictures that I will treasure for a lifetime.
And don't worry, I probably won't do this for EVERY birthday, just the important ones ;)
Happiest birthday wishes to our sweet little {baby} Wes.










Soooooooo adorable!!! I love this so much!!!
ReplyDelete