9/11/2013
Keeping The {Boys} Busy
I love watching these little brothers become best friends. And I love even more that I a get to be a part of it...everyday :) We do a lot of hanging out around here. Just passing time until the Daddy gets home....at least thats what it seems like when Preston asks 10 times a day if it's time for Dad to be home.
We take a lot of bike rides, trips to the park, playing games, making up new games... pretty much whatever we can come up with to keep us entertained.




And every once in a while (or way more than that it seems) our days just get turned upside down.
Days when all I want is an uninterrupted shower (Which never really happens).
Days when I feel like I just want to lock them up so I can have a little peace and quiet (FYI..they did this to themselves) ;)
And then Skyler comes home. That's when the real party begins.
He's like a movie star around here.
The boys don't ever get to see him, so when he is around they come flocking. And for the nights Skyler needs to study, they come up with every excuse in the book just to get into Dad's room. We love him and don't get enough time with him.
So until that day when he is free from those glorious chains we call school, we'll just keep coming up with things to keep us busy... but don't worry, we still have a little fun without him :)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!