photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

9/13/2013

First {and} Last

Last week Preston had his
1st Day Of Preschool
We got together with a couple girls with 3 year old boys. We were planning something simple... letter, shape, number a week kind of deal. Twice a week switching off teachers every week. Preston was so excited and constantly talked about going to school. Something unique about this picture... It was also 

Preston's Last Day Of Preschool.


Yes, we dropped out. After the first day, we decided that it would be too hard to work out the car sharing business. Skyler's schedule will start getting crazy now that he is in clinic all day. We never really know when he will be done, and since he has to leave 40 minintes early to get to school... it just isn't in the cards this year (and probably not next year either).

Life with one car is the PITS :(

That's my rant... life goes on.

I'm trying to stick with the same preschool schedule and doing fun little things with Preston everyday. So far, so good.



Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. We only have one car too and it is the pits!! Luckily we live pretty close to the bus stop so I am able to drop Brandt off in the mornings but 5:50 is SO early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were going to do an at home preschool group too, but it fell apart before it even started. You lasted longer than we did! Sorry it won't work out for you, but I have a sneaky suspicion that Preston is lucky - you're so ridiculously creative and talented and he's going to have so much fun!

    Here are a couple of websites that I've loved as I've taught Cole the ABCs: http://www.overthebigmoon.com/pre-k-packs/ & http://www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com/blog/2010/04/prek-letter-e.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! Thanks so much for the links I'll have to check them out. You always had such fun activities to do with Cole!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!