11/30/2013
Our Thanksgiving {Recap}
Well, hello there blog world. I feel like I haven't posted in forever, probably because... I haven't posted in forever. I have been swamped with photography lately, so when I have a spare minute it's spent editing away (which I love, but I also love when I have time to document my own family happenings).
...I'll try to do better :)

(You know when people tell you Kansas is flat...just know they're not lying to you.)
We made the ever so lovely trek to Kansas to spend Thanksgiving with my family (everyone was there but my Sister). And luckily Ryan & Tayler (my little brothers) had their Eagle court of honor the same week.
We feasted, and as always it was delicious.




All the little cousins were loving having their buddies there to play with 24/7, and all the brothers were happy there were a few extra bodies willing to play a good old game of sting pong every day.


Did a few family photos while I was home. And just loved up every minute with the family.









0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!