11/17/2013
Skyler's {Where Abouts}
I know you don't hear much about the hubs around this blog. Not that I don't love him profusely and think he deserves every post to be about him (because I do), but... he just usually doesn't have much going on...just school.
THE LIFE, right?
First off:
It's "No Shave November" - Mike (my brother-in-law) texted all the brothers and told them the contest was on, so Skyler gave it a go (for 6 days). Then he decided he wanted to shave. I took a picture of it and he told me "you better not post that selfie." Hehe (I tried to tell him it wasn't an actually selfie cause I took it), but I respected that.
So now here I am posting it to the blog :)
Second:
{Lately} Skyler has been able to sneak away on Saturday mornings for a couple hours of hunting. And yesterday it finally paid off. He came home with this fellow Saturday night, and we ate him for dinner on Sunday. (The hotdog was my backup in cause I didn't like the venison. But I surprisingly liked it).
And Third:
That's pretty much it about Skyler. School is still going strong, he pretty much spends most of his days in the clinic (which I imagine is way more fun than class). Comes home around 6 and we hang all over him as long as we can.
Oh ya know, we just love the man to pieces!







0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!